Monday, August 21, 2006


If you're having trouble seeing the top part of my blog today, it's because I fixed what wasn't broken. See, a promo person on one of my writing loops provided the code to remove the blogger banner on top--leaving a more professional looking web site. Well hey. I'm all for trying that kinda stuff, so I inserted the code. Checked the preview. Fine. Hit "publish" then "view blog." All fine.

But then I get to work this morning and Brooke IMs me with the news that my blog's all f**ed up. I check my work computer. Fine. I check my brother's computer. Uh-oh.

Then I get an email from Blogreader Joe. What's up with your blog, he wants to know.

So I went in and removed the code.

Only it's still not working for some people, and now I don't know how to fix it. Sigh. Maybe I'll have to switch templates or something.


If you can read this, but couldn't see the top part (like, the post started in the middle), drop me a comment.


Pamela Tyner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pamela Tyner said...

Blog looks fine now (but a couple of days ago I was wondering what had happened to it, lol). Glad you got it fixed.