Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Trolling For Reviews

New lesson learned in the art of epublishing. Googling the title of your release, your name, and the word 'review' can turn up good stuff.

Today's discovery can be found here at a review site called Bare Essensuals. Hey, I swear I didn't pay her for the kind words! Imagine that! And we're not even related!

After giving a pretty damn good synopsis of the book (better than, er, I probably wrote myself), Michelle expressed this opinion:

"I liked this book from beginning to end. It was a fun and fast read. The heroine made me laugh out loud and her attitude about everything made me wish that I thought more like that. Even as someone kept taking over her identity and getting her in trouble she tried to carefree. Combine her with the sexy but uptight hero and it made for a great read. Best of all, the heroine saved herself in the end, while Nick had to come to his own conclusions and take care of his own issues that had been plaguing him. The characters were well built and the addition of several side character, including Amy’s rather neurotic mother and the alcohol swilling bad guy with many faces.

I read this all in one sitting. The pacing and tone of the book was well done – there was fun and suspense, a very hard combination but it worked here. I will definitely look forward to reading more from this author."


She wrapped things up by giving it a FIVE (on a 1 to 5 scale, 5 being best)....YIPPEE!

1 comment:

John said...

So, get writing.