Sunday, February 27, 2005

Crunch Time!

Ole! Only ten more days until I jet off to sunny Puerto Vallarta, leaving the third wettest season on record back in L.A. The bad news? I haven't lost an ounce in prepration for the trip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. One-piece bathing suits, here I come.

Lesson learned: Weight loss plans only work once. Guess I shot my wad losing those ten pounds for my cruise last Fall.

Unless...unless...hmmm....maybe I could drop five pounds Survivor-style--by living off the land for 10 days. Let's see...what have I got in the back yard? Can people exist on weeds? (By the way, what's up with the castaways on LOST--none of them is wasting away. Even the pregnant chick still looks pretty healthy.)

I hate to go all Bridget Jones and everything, but here's the deal: I'm making a commitment to my blog (how sad is this) to lose five pounds by a week from Wednesday. Stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

John said...

Means you should be down between one and two pounds right now. Going away for a weekend, and you run amuck with blogs.