Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Random

Hm. I wrote half a post in MS Word, then my computer ate it. Maybe it's a sign. Yeah, think I'll ix-nay the topic I was going to write about....and instead...

Guess what was in the mail on Friday? A comp copy of the May issue of True Romance--with my first EVER story to appear in PRINT! They re-titled it (big surprise) so now you have to look for the one with: "Party For Two--Catering Our Romance" (you'll see it on the lower right hand corner of the cover). The best part was getting to let my parents read it (since, y'know, there's no S-E-X in it). I would have scanned and posted the cover, but I let them keep it. Oh, and don't go looking for my name 'cuz they don't print authors' names. My theory is, we're all (readers and writers alike) playing this pretend game that the stories are true. Anyway, it was still a thrill. Can't wait for July's issue, too!

2 comments:

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Congrats again, Randy. It IS thrilling, isn't it?

Pamela Tyner said...

Big congrats!