Friday, July 20, 2007

More National...Stay Tuned

I was gonna write the big "craft" post today, but my notes are at home, so y'all will have to wait. Be sure to check back though, because it promises to be a good one. Remember what I said in an earlier post: I jetted back with ONE WORD resonating in my brain--ONE WORD that could change the course of my writing!

Oh, and as long as we're taking a little breather...I might as well go with breaking news...I sold another (my sixth this year!) to "The Trues"--this time to True Experience for their Fall issue. Squee! These things are really starting to add up in the Cha-Ching department. AND...the August issue of True Romance is on the stands with a Randy Two-fer! Yep...that means, I've got TWO stories in it. Double-squee!

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled RWA National program: Here are a couple more cool pictures from
Dallas. Can you tell which one of the "building in clouds" picture was taken with my cell phone?

2 comments:

Nicole North said...

Congratulations Randy on all your sales and stories being published!! Nice pics! I can't guess.

Pamela Tyner said...

Congrats on your two-fer. That's so cool!