Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Twitter Redux

Awhile back, I imported the twitter gadget into my blog, but then I got rid of it cuz I didn't like the way it looked and I wasn't "tweeting" very often so it kinda felt like why bother. So then I succumbed to the daily barrage of emails demanding to know why aren't you on Facebook, and finally set up yet another way to waste my time on the Internet. (Oh yes, come be my friend, won't you?) Anyway, then I started tweeting more often--after all, I'm a woman of few words so it's perfect for me--and discovered I could work it so that my tweets automatically went to my Facebook page.

Oh, glory!

Hence the reappearance of Twitter on my blog (see? Over there on the right?) because now, in truth, I'm killing THREE birds with one stone. Plus, I can tweet from my cell...y'know, to keep y'all TOTALLY appraised of the exciting haps in real time. (Hey, if it's good enough for Iranian protesters, well...)

Happy tweet reading, everyone. I'll try to be pithy and memorable.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

You are always pithy and memorable! I've somehow managed to avoid Twitter so far... don't tempt me!!