Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Baaaaack From Vacation...

...but don't think you'll get a full report on the cruise. Yet.

1. Came down with a cold on the last day.
2. Gasped for air during the entire 5-hour flight from Miami.
3. Got home with a 102 degree temp.
4. Found out I had to report for duty on Memorial Day (the day I so CAREFULLY planned for R&R) to (long story short) help sort through and box up a load of family crap in a mice-infested pro-shop (told ya it was a long story).
5. Had a tooth pulled today.

Any more questions?

By the way, I'll be uploading a new profile picture...which is a good thing because ever since I got this new monitor, my original picture looks like I have spinach stuck in my teeth. Trust me, I don't. Does it look that way on anyone else's monitor? If so, why didn't you say anything??? Bastards.

3 comments:

John said...

Now that you mentioned it, you do look like you have something stuck in your teath, or are chewing on a very short cigar.

Welcome back, blogging queen.

Anonymous said...

I don't see any spinach!!! As a good friend, I definitely would have mentioned it to you!!

Brooke said...

Nope...I never saw anything either..cuz you know me! I would have certainly said something. I would have NEVER let such a fun opportunity slide by! So you can rest easy.

But! The new pic is great!

Welcome Home! You were missed.