Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged!

That byotch Carol tagged me.

Here's the way it works if I've tagged you:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.


Okay, I'm not sure what unimportant means...trivial maybe? Anyway, here goes:

1. I appeared on a game show in 1978.
2. I read seventy-five library books during the summer of 1967.
3. I sleep with... my remote.
4. People think I'm tall, but I'm not. It's the ever-present 3 to 4" heels.
5. I can't donate blood because I picked up hepatitis in Mexico (the cooties are gone, but still...no one wants my blood and I'm tellin' ya, my blood's a little pissed about it.)
6. I wrote my first novel-length manuscript when I was nine years old.

Whew. Fascinating stuff, huh? Now I'm tagging Brooke...and...um...hm...Reagan (as soon as I figure out her blog address)..and...well, if I think of anyone else, I'll come back and add them.

2 comments:

John said...

Not blogging anymore does have its bennies.

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Yay, Randy! Hit some of the Rebels up before Terry does. *g*