Thursday, February 28, 2008

Food For Thought

I'm having a good hair day, and I thought you should know.

Yesterday, it lay flat against my skull, aging me by decades. Today it's light and fluffy, kinda Farrah Fawcett-y but updated.

And, I got to thinking: why can't I be consistent? I mean, I go through the same steps, use the same tools, glop on the same product...so why is it one day I look like crap and the next I look...well, better?

Same thing with clothes. One day I wear a cute outfit, and the next I'm sure people are saying what was she thinking?

And my handwriting. Some days I write backhand, others straight-up-and-down, and still others...well, whatever you call normal.

Am I schizo?

Not the first time I've wondered.

1 comment:

John said...

You are not schizo? Actually, sounds like you are doing OK.