Sunday, September 02, 2007

Are You Feeling A Bit Ripped Off?

I am.

All the hoopla surrounding Becks and Posh moving to L.A....what a bust, huh? Not that I understood what the big deal was, anyway. I mean, he's a soccer star (trust me, no one cares about soccer in southern California--nor the rest of the country, for that matter) and she's a former Spice Girl. So friggin' what? Did their move to L.A. really warrant 24/7 coverage (not to mention an hour-long television special???).

Now it appears David Beckham is out for the rest of the season. I even hear they may be moving back to England.

Guess they'll be totin' along that kajillion dollar contract with them.

Where do I sign up to be a Spice Girl?

1 comment:

John said...

If you were a spice girl, you would lose all of your angst and wouldn't be any fun.