Monday, September 17, 2007

Okay, How Much Does This Suck?

So, if you didn't read the earlier post, let me cut to the chase: I'm the proud new owner of an Applie iPod Nano...only, guess what? I can't friggin' download anything to it. Um...Apple Guys? Microsoft Guys? Can y'all get your act together, please??

See...one of the really cool things about my new gadget...I can watch up to 5 hours of TV on it. I immediately trot over to the iTunes store to see what's available. Right away I see an episode of Top Chef and I think, wow! Cool!

Plus, the iTunes store is where you buy downloadable music, right?

Right.

I click to download the iTunes crap...only, guess what? I need the XP or Vista Windows operating systems, neither of which is on any of my computers.

WTF?

Sure, my IT guy has "the right stuff," and he downloaded a couple of my CDs for me...but what if I didn't have him?? Would I have to spend even MORE MONEY upgrading to Vista? What if I don't WANT Vista?

Somebody, please explain this to me. For the past couple years, all I've heard is iPod, iPod, iPod...so I finally break down and buy one, and now I have to seek outside help to do anything with it?

At the risk of repeating myself, WTF????

1 comment:

John said...

Vista sucks.

Repeat

Vista sucks.

When in doubt, save this message.