Saturday, May 14, 2005

Another Blogging Milestone

Today, boys and girls, Randy learned how to post a picture of herself to her profile. For those of you dying to know the secret, it's really quite simple. You send a photo to your blog like normal (through the free Hello software); pretend like your editing the post, click on "edit HTML," copy the jpeg url, then paste it into the spot it's asked for on your profile. Save the changes and voila! Now go back and delete the previous post.

There. Now John will no longer mistake me for Victoria (inside joke) and anonymous lurkers can place a face to the blogger.

Ain't life grand?

Ouch...I had to go back to edit this post to offer a WARNING. Apparently, after you've added your picture to your profile, it insists on coming up when you comment on yours and other people's blogs. Not sure I want that necessarily. Will have to ponder.

Oh....an update on the doggie front: Foster mommy hasn't replied to my email. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

1 comment:

John said...

Nice pic. You look fab. Can see why you have to fight off guys.

I'm having to match a code to post my blogs. Is bloggersville getting tougher?

I tried your picture thing, but gave up. Otherwise, my photo would be at the top like yours instead of languishing in history, which may not be a bad thing. Probably better to post Emily.