Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Not sure how these things work, but Christine
tagged me with instructions to visit her blog for my assignment.

Here are my answers:

Currently reading: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Books waiting on my coffee table: Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner and Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews

Five books that meant a lot to me...
Hmmm....wracking brain here....have to reach way back in my memory...

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand...
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn...Betty Smith
Valley of the Dolls...Jacqueline Susann (hey, I was only 14 and it made a pretty big impression!)
Sis Boom Bah by Jane Heller because it was fun and inspired me to give writing another whirl
Trinity by Leon Uris (or just about anything by him)

I'm tagging:

Martytheonemanparty
Brooke
John

1 comment:

John said...

The questions: You didn't answer them all.

Total Number Books I Own:
Last Book Read:
Book Sitting On My Coffee Table I'm Planning To Read:
Five Books That Mean A Lot to Me: