Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yesterday's Post Explained


Okay, so my storytelling abilities SUCK. Here’s what I meant to convey:

It’s two days before the election, and amid all the photo ops at Black churches and cultural events, Mayor Hahn shows up at the Sagebrush Cantina. What, I wondered, could his target audience be? Since, on any given sunny Sunday, this joint attracts more silicone per square foot than the red carpet on Oscar night, I decided hmmmm…

Hence the imaginary strategy session where the decision was made to target female voters with big ol’ fake breasts. What better place than the Sagebrush Cantina?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!
BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There...feeling better about your storytelling abilities? (You are a writer, you know!)

John said...

You made this up, right?

Randy said...

Too bad my cell phone battery was dead; this story obviously warranted accompanying photos.