Saturday, January 06, 2007

Unconstructive Day, or Not? You Be The Judge

I don' t know what it is about lying in bed on Saturday morning, but I wake up with the BEST plans for the day...and then what happens? Seemingly, not much. Maybe if I wrote down a list or something.

Here are the things I DIDN'T do today:

Bring all my lovely Christmas gifts in from the garage. (New Year's Resolution: Upon shutting off the car, gather up all the "stuff" and take it directly inside the house. Even if you don't know where to put it once it gets there.)

Go see a movie. There are tons of movies out there I wanna see. Somehow I didn't get around to actually figuring out the whens and wheres until about 6 o'clock and then I ran the risk of running into date night at the movies (shudder) so I postponed movies once again. Sidenote: About six months ago, I received two free passes that were due to expire on 12/31. I ended up giving them to the bartender at the Bob Hope Airport as I was leaving for Vegas on New Years.

Visit my parents and take them dinner. Ditto the above. Suddenly, 6 o'clock rolled around and I knew it was too late for that plan.

Finish Leftovers. Okay, here I can report a partial victory. I wrote about a page.

So what did I do instead? Well...I tweaked my Myspace page (yeah, that's a noteworthy achievement). And I also revamped my web site to include a contest (complete with new uploaded pictures).

I didn't even take a nap until 4 o'clock.

Still...

Not a very productive day, was it? Hell, I didn't even wash my face or brush my hair, but don't tell anyone.

It's 9:23 on a Saturday night and I think I'll go to bed. Geez...don't spread that around, either. I don't wanna ruin my reputation as the party girl.

No comments: