Friday, January 27, 2006

Do I Have Good Instincts, Or What???

Okay, long-time blog readers, remember that guy I told you about with the suck-y come-on line? The one who leaned over real close and said, “I’d sure like to sweat all over you”??

What I didn’t mention at the time was that this Casanova is a well-known actor. Oh, not a good-looking lead, or anything, but you’d know him. I didn’t “out” him ‘cuz he was reading my blog at the time.

I also didn’t mention that he eventually kinda sorta asked me out on a real date. Yeah, he was smooth on that score, too. It came in the form of an email, asking me to join him on his boat that afternoon (which happened to be the Fourth of July). I didn’t appreciate the late invitation (smirk, smirk) so I pretended I didn’t see the email until after-the-fact.

Nice guy and everything, but I j-u-u-u-s-s-s-t-t-t didn’t feel like ours was a match made in heaven, know what I mean?

Anyway, guess who got ENGAGED in November?

Yep, saw it in the news.

To a woman he’d been dating SIX MONTHS. So, not only a whirlwind courtship, but hmmm…let’s do the math…doesn’t that take us back, um, June????

Better yet, get this: the story said he left his wife (of many, many years) LAST JANUARY to marry some other broad WHO DUMPED him FOUR days before the wedding to marry a bazillionaire. Guess he rebounds pretty quick, huh? (And, has excellent judgment when it comes to women.)

Ladies, ALWAYS trust your instincts.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Double euw!! Not only is HE a creep...but what about the woman who moved in with him right after having another man's baby???

I know two women (acquaintances, not friends) who did something worse. Both married, they had affairs, got pregnant, and passed the child off as their husband's...only to reveal the truth 3 years later after the husbands had totally bonded with their "daughters." That's unforgivable.