Friday, January 20, 2006

New Year's Resolution Part Deux

So, like I promised yesterday, here’s my new exercise schedule (well, at least this is how it shook out this week)

Monday: Hour of Hi/low aerobics
Tuesday: 40 minutes on the treadmill at home
Wednesday: Hour of weight training and a mile on the treadmill
Thursday: Hour of step aerobics

Last night I left my office thinking, nuh-uh. No way. I have ZERO interest and/or energy for the gym tonight. Not going.

Sigh.

Then I thought about how proud of myself I’d be. (And, more importantly, how friggin’ boring the treadmill is, and how I’d have NO excuse for not getting on it when I got home.) So, off I went to the gym.

Okay, maybe I didn’t feel a rush of pride in the end, but I didn’t feel like a lazy slug, either.

Plus, I swear I didn’t imagine it this morning. That roll around my stomach is just the teeniest bit smaller.

No comments: