Friday, January 11, 2008

Back On Track

I'm sure it has something to do with the New Year, but MAN...lots of good writing news all around. So as not to out anyone who's not ready to be outed, I'll keep this generic. One crit partner got an excellent "pre-review" from an industry heavy-weight, AND this crit partner got some excellent news on additional books. Another crit partner got a request for the FULL manuscript from a NY publisher after submitting a partial the last week of DECEMBER. Talk about your quick turnaround!!!

I'm SO excited for these old, old, friends!

Meanwhile, I've put my new plotting tool to good use and mapped out the remaining chapters of the untitled WIP, so it's full steam ahead, dammit. I KNOW how to get from S to Z now. If only I could find time to do the actual writing.

Still...it'll be nice to have a fourth book to pitch at the upcoming Desert Dreams conference.

That is, if I ever come up with a title....that seems to be a requirement....y'know so that there's something other than the author's name on the front.

1 comment:

John said...

So, call it Work in Progress. Catchy, don't you think?