Monday, February 05, 2007

Is It Just Me?

I don't know about you, but I'm suffering from the dreaded "Post-Superbowl-Partied-Too-Much-But-Didn't-Get-Enough-Guacamole" Blues.

Either that, or it's the Monday thing.

And it's 83 degrees out which means we should all be at the beach or sitting under a shady oak, sipping margaritas. Anything but WORKING.

On the Amy front, apparently the techies are still working on cyber glitches. Personally, I take it as a good sign that maybe, just maybe, the Internet is NOT the answer to everything.

2 comments:

Vonda Sinclair said...

83 degrees?? It was 18 (eighteen)degrees here in NC this morning when I went out around 9 to start the car. Brrr!

Randy said...

Well, dammit, the weather gods must have read this, and now they're paying me back. We're getting rain for the rest of the week; plus rain up north and I have to drive between Sacramento and Sonoma Friday afternoon...hope it's not too hairy!