Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stealing Amy's First Review!

...Not to mention my first review EVER. You can see it by clicking here at The Romance Studio. But I can't help but give a sneak preview, right?

Brenda Talley says: "Ms. Randy Jeanne has written an exciting, fast-paced read about the pitfalls of stolen identity and the drawbacks of falling in love. She uses her imagination and her sense of adventure to show many difficulties in their budding romance and the interruptions of both his unwanted exes; she was constantly pressured by the appearance of her mother. The wittiness is incredible!

I thoroughly enjoyed this light-hearted romance. There was a little bit of sex, a little humor, a little nosiness, some responsibility to others, and, of course, some danger--­all the wonderful aspects of any novel. I wholeheartedly recommend this book!"

And she summed it all up by giving Stealing Amy 4-1/2 hearts out of 5.

Cool, huh?

Now if only so many people didn't run into trouble making the actual purchase through Triskelion's website here. Try it at your own risk, and if it comes to the point where you're threatening permanent harm to your computer, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

4 comments:

John said...

Congratulations. Sounds like I will have to break down and buy the download and not wait for a cover.

I've had two reviews (in five years) and still appreciate both of them.

Brooke said...

Congratulations on the wonderful review! It's just the first of many to come, not only for Amy's story, but for all the future stories that we'll be readin'...

Vonda Sinclair said...

Congratulations on the fabulous review!!!! You totally deserve the words of praise!

Randy said...

Aw shucks, folks. Thanks.