Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blog Interference

Doncha hate it when your day job gets in the way of your blogging?

That's my story today. And all I really wanna do is vent about last night's Bachelorette finale...even though I suspect no one who reads my blog could give a s**t.

Why am I the only person who applauds Jen for her decision? Don't get me wrong; she's a simpering, indecisive, woman who has very little depth. But, Jerry was no prize either. According to rumor, he's somewhat of a reality show whore who only wanted his fifteen minutes of fame. Even Jen questionned his motives right from the beginning. My take on the whole thing? Jen never wanted Jerry in the first place. But she didn't want John Paul, either. I mean, did you see the way she kissed those guys?? I've seen more passion between relatives (ooh, maybe not a good analogy). Anyway, I think the producers, to save face, conjured up that "cliffhanger" proposal and then once the show ended and the cameras disappeared, Jen said, "I'm outta here."

Anyone who says "poor Jerry--he was so devasted" wasn't paying attention. When Jen came out for the "live proposal," Jerry said something like: "So, what should I do with this ring?" Hello! This is the Jerry who got down on bended knee in the taped portion? 'Fraid I have to believe Jen when she said they'd mutually agreed that friendship was where it would end.

Please. Someone shoot me before I watch another of these Bachelor/Bachelorette shows...and I'm not very pleased with the way American Idol is treating their losers this year, either.

Diet update: Lost one pound--the same one I lose every Monday

2 comments:

John said...

Do you find it every Tuesday?

Randy said...

Nope. Saturday or Sunday.