Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Separated At Birth ? ?













AMERICAN IDOL? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? Or........................ COLLEGE PROFESSOR?

You be the judge!

Okay, I COULDN'T resist when I thought of the resemblance. And at this very moment, picture one of my blogreaders (who shall remain nameless!) CRACKING up because said College Professor was her boyfriend...hmmm...thirty years ago? Hey, maybe Taylor Hicks (American Idol for you cranky anti-reality-show perverts) is my blogreader's LOVE child....!

On a technical note, ain't the Internet grand? You don't suppose I can get in trouble for swiping these photos, do you? I mean, I figure if they're "saveable," they're fair game, right?

But please. Ohgodohgodohgod...don't ever let College Professor know I did this to him. I haven't seen him since that wedding at Cornell back in...well, however long ago it was he had dark hair.





No comments: