Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Note

Hey, God? Randy here. Got a proposition for you.

I'm thinking we need an eleventh [no, not a tenth like it used to say here until Cristi pointed out my error--hey, chalk it up to impaired blood flow to the brain] commandment. I'll leave the wording up to you, but something on the order of:

Thou shalt not suffer pain while in the act of eating.

'Cuz sitting at the Sagebrush Cantina on a Sunday afternoon with a huge plate of Nachos staring at you when you're not able to eat them is plain wrong.

Just a thought.

3 comments:

John said...

All I did today was get up, go to work, work, come home. You have a far more exciting life just trying to get through the day.

C. said...

You do realize there are already ten commandments?

Yes?

randy said...

Ohmigod, that's too funny! How many times do you think I read that without noticing? Uh, DUH. Guess I kept thinking Ten Commandments, Ten Commandments....meant to say ELEVEN...
Gonna go make the change! Thanks, Cristy!!!