Thursday, September 14, 2006

Off Again!

Those of you who've been paying attention, know we've entered the rarified atmosphere known as the kickoff to Randy's Birthday Season. Which means...yep...off again! And (sob, sob) I'm not taking my laptop so more gaps in blogging. I swear, I'll make it up to ya though.

Next week, after I post all the wonderful pictures and tell all the amazing birthday stories (one can hope), I'll be talking about editing hell again. Yes, I know we've been down that path before, but I've got more to say, dammit.

By the way, Jenny Craig and birthdays don't mix, so you can forget about a diet report when I get back. Just know that I've lost 6-1/2 pounds (can I help it if I'm the slowest loser instead of the biggest?) and I'll watch each and every one of 'em like a hawk. (And, sigh, be ready to renew my commitment upon return.) After all, there's that wedding coming up...

Wait...you HAVE been paying attention, haven't you?? Not MY wedding, my nephew's. Geesh.

No, if I ever get married, you're all invited. Yep, even you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TERRIFIC~~JUST LIKE YOU!!!