Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Release Day, Terry! !


One of my oldest critique partners (um, not that she's old or anything, we've just been in the same group a long, long, time) is celebrating the release of her book, Heart of the Wolf, today. Yay! Go, Terry!

I wanted to quote the Publisher's Weekly review here, but wasn't sure about the legal crap, so take my word for it: they LOVED Heart of the Wolf, and a rave review from PW is highly coveted!

Okay, so I know most of my readers may not be into the wolf thing. Usually, I'm not either. But if you're gonna try one, this is the one to try. Terry did her research; her characters stay true to the wolf mentality which makes the story a whole lot more interesting.

To find out more about Terry Spear, Heart of the Wolf, and Terry's other books, click here!

1 comment:

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

Thanks so much, Randy, for the great comments!!! Yes, ahem, the old critique partner....hehehe, I'm glad you clarified that! :)

Hmm, I see you were thinking on the facelift, think we could get a deal if we went in together--a two fer one? LOL